CopperLine Lodge is anything but a national chain hotel. The marks on the hand-peeled logs from the draw knife, the river stone fireplace, even the creak of footsteps on the knotty pine floors make for an authentic, memorable, and truly one-of-a-kind Saratoga, Wyoming experience. And it comes with a hot, home-cooked breakfast.
Depending on availability, all units can be booked for nightly stays and longer.
We love furry friends! Pets are charged at $10/room per stay--just help us keep things free of fur and feces.
Need a robe for the hot springs? We have nice fleece robes to rent for $5.
All rooms are non-smoking. The patio is designated as the only smoking area.
We love our lodge, and so do the vast majority of our guests, but it’s not for everyone. There are differences here that you should consider:
- The old part of CopperLine Lodge was built in the 1950s
- Legacy rooms size is 15’x15′
- Our bathrooms average 5’x5′
- Our showers are 3’x3′ booth style (except for tub/showers in the upstairs bedrooms & new rooms)
- There are 6 "cabinettes" that have their own kitchens, queen beds and bathrooms with a shower
- Upstairs in the lodge are 2 Jack & Jill suites where bedrooms 1 and 2 share the west bathroom and bedrooms 3 and 4 share the east bathroom. The front bedrooms, 2 and 3, open on the balcony and have 2 queen beds each. Most of the time, they are rented without the room on the other side of the bathroom. If you need both bedrooms 1 and 2, or 3 and 4, please call to make your reservation.
- Bedroom 1, attached through the west bathroom to bedroom 2, has a bunkbed and a full bed.
- Bedroom 4, attached through the east bathroom to bedroom 3, has a king bed and a single bed.
- On the main floor of the Lodge proper is the Owner's Suite with a king bed and a bathroom with a shower.
*PLEASE NOTE: There have been noise complaints between rooms. I’ve built walls within the walls and filled them with sound proofing, and added insulation in the ceilings. It’s much better!